Reason : Some of the zip files with Japanese & Chinese text will show as garbled when you try to extract or upload. This happens because of the way the zip were created in windows operating system. This is not platform related but because of the way the zip files were created originally.
Follow these instructions below to make changes to the way you build your zip file.
- Press START, type "Control Panel" and press enter
- Select "Clock, Language, and Region" then "Change Location"
- This will open up a dialog box, select the "Administrative" tab
- Click the button that says "Change System Locale", then select the language you want to use when a program can't (or won't) use Unicode.(in this case the user need to select Japanese)
- You will have to restart your PC, but after that, you should be able to see Japanese filenames without issue
Additionally, for uploading the files to the platform, it is recommend to use an alternate zip file manager such as 7ZIP(7ZIP).