The Exception label is only visible to the Project Administrators. The exception label is a quick indication to the administrators to know that the file permissions are customised and they do not inherit the parent folder permissions. You can check the permissions assigned for the document by right clicking on the document and selection permissions.
Articles in this section
- How to uninstall the DRM in OSX (Mac)?
- Compressing Files/Folders with Chinese/Japanese Text
- Subfolder and document count inside a folder
- Bulk Upload confirmation
- What happens to the original version if I update a file on the dataroom with a second version?
- Why are some folders Grey and some Yellow? What do they signify?
- Data Room Size and Details
- New items
- I see the word "Exception" next to some of the documents. What does this mean?
- How can I check (as an Admin) if the user has read a certain document?