Our Digital Rights Management has a reporting tool that collects all the information needed from your computer so we can troubleshoot in case there is a problem that cannot be fixed quickly.
- Search for the FileSecure Lite icon in your computer system tray (in the bottom-right corner of your screen).
- Right click on the Secure Lite icon and click on "Report an issue" option.
- Select since when do you have the issue and give a brief description of the same (it is optional).
- Click on Save Report and wait until the process ends.
- Once all the information is collected, the tool will ask you to where to save the ZIP file with the collected information. Save it on your Desktop.
Send the ZIP file to your Dataroom Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org for us to analyze the issue and help troubleshoot.