Authorization for Entire Project:
- Click on Project Permission button (Located at the top of main workspace).
- On the Permission Set-up Page, click on +ADD button to select the group/user to whom you want to set up the access rights and click on Add Group/Add User Button at the bottom of this pop up window.
- The Users/Groups added with the above step will now be listed under “Groups” and “User” tab. Assign the necessary access rights by enabling/disabling the options against each of the items (such as View,Watermark,Print Disable etc.) for the respective User/Group.
- Click on Save.
Note: By Default, the permission set up at the project level will be applied to all the subsequent folders/sub-folders/file. If you want to set up custom permission for the file/folder, Please follow the instructions below under Authorization for Individual Folders.
Authorization for Individual Folders (Custom Permission):
- Click on the folder to which you want to set up a custom permission. Click on the Folder Permissions on top to bring up the permission interface (on the Main Workspace in the middle, you can also right click and select Permissions).
- By Default, the folder would inherit the permission settings of its Parent folder. Choose "Do Not Inherit" option to break the inheritance. Once "Do Not Inherit" option is enabled, the permission area becomes active and lets you assign the necessary permission (such as View,Watermark,Print Disable etc).
- Click on Save.
TIP: The "View Permissions" tool under Manage Users (available only to the Administrators) page can be handy to double check and verify the permissions set up.
* We recommend you contact your relationship manager or deal coordinator if you have any questions about setting up permissions.