You can get detailed reports of documents activity by user/team/permissions group with responsive dynamic tables and charts to modify the report.
On top-left you can select what type of document report you would like to check: Downloaded or Opened.
Downloaded: you will get report of the documents downloaded by the participants.
Opened: you will get report of the documents opened by the participants.
In both reports, the table below the chart will include a sparkline showing the interest of each participant within the last 60 days. You can also change the date range: Last 24 hours, Last 7 days, Last 30 days (default), Last month, Since project creation and custom range.
1. Click on Admin
2. Click on Intelligence and select Reporting
3. Click on Document Reports
4. Select if you want to get Download or Open reports
5. You can change the report to look for activity for everyone on the project or for a specific people and specify a date range
6. Clicking on the bar chart will give you more details about the activity
7. You export the results to an Excel using the Export to Excel feature on the top right