Follow these steps below to Redact Documents:
1. Click on "Redact Documents" under Manage Content or Right click on the document in the main workspace and select "Redact Document"
2. On the Document Redaction editor* that shows up, you can search for the information to be redacted by
- selecting the Text or Image to be redacted
- selecting the area to redact
- searching for the text with "find text" option and entering the keyword to search in the document and mark them
3. Once you have marked the text/image/area to redact, click on Apply and Save as new Version.
4. The Redacted version of the document now becomes available as the default document.
(as an admin, you can at anytime revert back to to older version)
- Only PDF Documents can be Redacted
- The Search & Find and Mark text for redaction functionalities on the PDF viewer only works with PDF documents that are searchable. This means, with OCR applied
- The PDF documents must be without protection (no password protection applied)
Please contact Support(Support@EthosData.com) if you need any help with Redaction.
* EthosData Document Redaction PDF Reader powered by Foxit. Copyright (C) 2003-2023 by Foxit Software Incorporated.